News Articles
How to obtain a platmap or survey
Posted on Dec 21st, 2020

How to obtain a platmap or survey:
Every homeowner should have received an individual plat map of their property from the Title company when you purchased your home.  If you did not receive yours, you may contact the Title company and they may be able to forward you a copy.  If you are not able to find your copy and the Title company does not have one in their records a plat map is obtainable at the Bexar County Clerk's office. 210-335-2216 or 210-335-2011. Mail a request with your address to: Bexar County Clerk's Office, 100 Dolorosa, Suite 104, Attn.: Deed Records, San Antonio, TX 78205. Ask in writing, typed or hand written, for a copy of your plat map. Include a $6.00 money order or cashiers check. No proof of ownership is necessary.  
No Comments