We’re looking forward to the first annual Mesa Grande Fall Festival celebrating Mesa Grande and Echo Canyon “Neighbors Together”. Hopefully your family will be able to attend and celebrate what a great place MG is to live.
Need to Know
- Game and fun activities for children will be in the playground and sports court area
- Craft Beer tasting in the Clubhouse
- Visit the San Antonio Rodeo Association tent for ticket information and prizes
- Register for gift cards donated by Stone Oak area businesses
- Give back! You can bring food donations for the SA Food Bank and DaisyCares for pets
- The festival is for Mesa Grande and Echo Canyon residents and their guests
- Special guests include Councilman John Courage; State Representative Steve Allison; State Senator Donna Campbell and SAPD SAAFE Officer Dennis Talbott
- The Festival will be professionally photographed by Mesa Grande resident Ozzy Jaime, owner of 1ON1 Sports Photography….Thank you Ozzy for volunteering!
- The parking lot on Sable Canyon will be closed to accommodate the food trucks; you are allowed to park on Mesa Grande streets as long as you don’t block driveways and fire hydrants. We encourage ride sharing or walking to the event. We discourage parking along Mesa Loop
- The circular drive will be open to allow dropping off attendees with disabilities
- The swimming pool and sports court will be closed beginning at noon on September 29 for setup
- First aid kits will be available in the restrooms
- Friday, September 29; starting at 5:30 p.m. First annual Fall Festival at Mesa Grande celebrating Neighbors Together 2023.
- Saturday, October 14th, 9:00 a.m. - Noon (or until the trees are gone.) The event will take place in the NC Baptist Hospital parking lot, near the corner of Madison Oak and Stone Oak Pkwy.
- Thursday, October 26; 6:30 p.m. Q4 Regular Board Meeting. Mesa Grande Clubhouse and Zoom (information to be provided in October).
- Tuesday, December 5; 7:00 p.m. Annual Members Meeting. Mesa Grande Clubhouse and Zoom.
- Saturday, December 9; time TBD Breakfast with Santa. Mesa Grande Clubhouse.
RealManage San Antonio: email@example.com
MG Board of Directors: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mesa Grande Homeowners Association, Inc.
Professionally Managed by RealManage San Antonio